Friday, October 16, 2009

I Don't Care...

...what you think, as long as it's about me! Hokay, Fall Out Boy was my favourite band in highschool, and you can laugh allll you waaaant. I even did a photography project involving lyrics from my fave song of theirs. Well, I kind of gave up on them because they were apparently "uncool", said the "cool" people in the world. Bullshit. Anyway, so we were jamming in my friends room 2 weekends ago, and a song from their latest album came on. "Omg, I love this song! Who is this?" ..."Fall Out Boy" "WHAT!?" ...this event has since rekindled my love for their lyrical teenage agnst, and I don't care what you think (har har). Anyway the point is, I found this lil' remix and I looove it. Definitely a club-bangerrr. Enjoy!

Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care (Tommie Sunshine Mightyfools Remix)


On that note, I may upload their ooold stuff, before the entire world new their name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment