Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Almost There

I've made an agreement with myself to spend most of my time on things that actually matter to me, instead of FACEBOOK... and various other useless websites. Something that matters to me is keeping up this blog, and sharing music that makes me tap my toes or feel something amazing inside. I love music. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's my "life", but it is a really important part of my life, if not one of the most important parts.

While I was home for thanksgiving I collected a crapload of new music, but considering I'm pressed for time I'm gunna start with something small. So here's The Almost's latest EP, Monster. For those of you that don't know of The Almost, it's a side project fronted by Aaron Gillespie who also plays drums/does vocals for Underoath. Note that if you like Underoath, this is not the same ind of music. But I think you'll like it anyway.


1. Lonely Wheel
2. Hands
3. July
4. Birmingham
5. Monster

And this is the first song I heard by them:

Dirty and Left Out


Myspace: The Almost

0 comments:

Post a Comment