Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Omg, some new music!

M.I.A. has been my status for quite some time now. But I found myself with nothing to do, listening to some good tunes & then I remembered "oh yeah, I have a freakin' music blog". So for you kids today, I have two new endeavors of musical amazement. The first was bright to my attention by a friend of mine, and I was a little in shock when he sent the tunes my way. I was expecting "raawrrr" kind of music from him, & this is quite the opposite...


1. Relator
2. Wear and Tear
3. I Don't Know What to Do
4. Search Your Heart
5. Blackie's Dead
6. I Am the Cosmos
7. Shampoo
8. Clean
9. Someday

Myspace: Pete Yorn

Hmm I didn't account on being so tired... I'm gunna abandon this post for now, but next time I rediscover my blog, I'll introduce you to Cymbals Eat Guitars. Niiiighhhtt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment